hand -polished stainless steel
A precious open-open open--country paw by Leonardo Borgese and dedicated to the icon car of all time, the Fiat 500 (1957).
A refined jewel handcrafted in Italy With passion and ability, using surgical steel, the laser cutting from the side and the mirror polishing performed by hand make it unique and exclusive, to be proud.
Each BOTTLE OPENERRABOTTIGLIA is a small sculpture, unique, precious and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity signed in original.
The Borgese opening is a tribute to all car enthusiasts who can proudly show off on all occasions. 1 ">
- Material: Surgical stainless steel.
- Size: about 80 millimeters
- Thickness: 3 millimeters
- Perfect as a gift.
- Easy to use.
- Not suitable for children
- Scala 1/43
Each object is produced by us and handmade , this means that each individual specimen has small differences that make it unique e Even more exclusive .
All objects are accompanied by a certificate of authenticity signed in original by Leonardo Borgese.
Product Code: Fiat-105
Manufactured Under License of FCA Italy S.p.A.
Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Fiat and Lancia Are Trademarks of and License by FCA Group Marketing S.p.A.
- Fiat 500 (1957) Bottle Open. Each Bottle Open is a small sculpture, Unique, Preacious and Accompanied by an original Signed Certificate of Authenticity.
- Fiat 500 (1957) Flaschenöffner. Jeder Flaschenöffner Ist Eine Kleine Skulptur, Einzigartig, Kostbar und Begleitt von Einem Signierntententen-Echtheitszertifikat.
- Ouvre-Bouteille Fiat 500 (1957). Chaque décapsuleur est una petite sculpture, unique, précieuse et accompanée of a certification of authentiche original Signé.
- Abrabatellas Fiat 500 (1957). ABRABOTLANS ES A Pequeña Escultura, única, Preciosa y Aomparañada de a Certificado de authenticidad Original signed.