hand -polished stainless steel
A precious key ring designed by Leonardo Borgese and dedicated to the icon car of all time, the Fiat 500 (1957).
A refined jewel handcrafted in Italy With passion and ability, using surgical steel, the laser cutting from the side and the mirror polishing performed by hand make it unique and exclusive, to be proud.
Each key ring is a small sculpture, unique, precious and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity signed in original.
The Borgese Keychain is a tribute to all car fans who can proudly make it off on all occasions. A-Mce-Fragment = "1">
- Material: Surgical stainless steel.
- Size: about 70 millimeters
- Thickness: 3 millimeters
- Perfect as a gift.
- Easy to use.
- Not suitable for children
Each object is produced by us and handmade , this means that each individual specimen has small differences that make it unique e Even more exclusive .
All objects are accompanied by a certificate of authenticity signed in original by Leonardo Borgese.
Product Code: fiat-005
Manufactured Under License of FCA Italy S.p.A.
Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Fiat and Lancia Are Trademarks of and License by FCA Group Marketing S.p.A.
- Fiat 500 (1957) Key Ring. Each Keychain is a small sculpture, Unique, Preacious and Accompanied by an original Certificate of Authenticity.
- Fiat 500 (1957) Schlüsselanhänger. Jeder Schlüsselanhänger ist eine Kleine Skulptur, Einzigartig, Edel und Begleitet von Einem Signierntententen-Echtheitszertifikat.
- Doors-Clés Fiat 500 (1957). Chaque Porte-Clés Est Une Petite Sculpture, Unique, Précieuse et accompanus of a certificat of authentiche original Signé.
- Llavero Fiat 500 (1957). Llavero fell es a pequeña exculture, única, precious y axuala of a certificado de authenticidad original signed.